Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hooded Towels







These are very large and will grow with your child. My six year old still uses his!!! Abigale has had hers since she was a new born and it was great to wrap her up after her bath. They are thick and big!!

I make two different kinds. One that has fabric and trim on the hood and one that just has trim. They both have the name monogramed on the back. Some people have had me add extra ribbon or even applique extra fabric near the name. I can do any custom work on a towel. You can see in the pictures some of the extra's I have done.


$30.00 for just trim and name $35.00 for fabric, trim and name

If you would like extra things on your towel we can discuss and I will figure out a price.

1 comment:

CelinaJ said...

These are cute!!!


Savvy Momma